Monday 1 April 2013

Pattison Street for Fucking Young


I shot this editorial 3 weeks ago for Fucking Young. Had been wanting to do some British-inspired menswear for a while, I had a chat with my friend Danielle Coates and she put together the amazing styling for the shoot!

The model is Ben Nugent @ Colours, who's only 16! It was he's first editorial and he did a great job.

We were quite lucky with the weather - I wasn't sure if we would have to cancel the same morning of the shoot due to the rain. It was pretty cloudy but it worked well with the styling and the theme for the editorial.

If you like the pictures above, there are more on my website: 

Also, last Friday I shot my first editorial using a Contax T2. I bought it a couple of weeks ago and the photos have turned out great! I also shot my first fashion film, using a Hi8 camera. I'm really excited about the overall result so hopefully the shoot and video will be published soon!

No comments: