Sunday 24 March 2013

Sunday Zine Review #76: Scram by Lloyd Stubber


I bought Scram by Lloyd Stubber at Good Press Gallery in Glasgow last month when I went for a photoshoot. When I started flicking through its pages I really liked how spontaneous his work was and after seeing some of the photos I realized that he had actually sent some photos for the new issue of Girls on Film just a week before that.

In Scram, Lloyd Stubber documents his first year in Melbourne - encounters with old friends, new surroundings and experiences and also his last year as a teenager.

Scram is a celebration of youth, of sleepless nights and days, and of all those moments from our teenage years that stay in our memory and we remember from time to time as we get older.

You can buy Scram from Good Press' online shop.

*You can check all the previous reviews here and follow Sunday Zine Review on FB. If you want to get your zine reviewed, leave a comment below or drop me a message to igortermenon@gmail.com*



No comments: