Sunday 6 January 2013

Sunday Zine Review #62: Divina Comedia by Manuela Costalima


Not so long ago, I reviewed a couple of zines that Matheus Chiaratti from Companhia Rapadura sent me. A few days after sending those publications, Matheus also posted a zine made by his friend Manuela Costalima.

Manuela is a Brazilian photographer who's currently finishing her degree in architecture and urbanism. She's also part of the collective Companhia Rapadura and is the intriguing mind behind this small zine.

And I say intriguing because that's how I felt after flipping through the 20 pages of this A6 zine. The selection of images leaves you wondering what made her took all those photographs, and that's why I find Divina Comedia so interesting.

The rest of her work is also quite mysterious and definitely worth taking a look at! If you're interested in Divina Comedia you can find more information about it here.

*You can check all the previous reviews here. If you want to get your zine reviewed, leave a comment below or drop me a message to igortermenon@gmail.com*

No comments: