Tuesday 7 July 2009

The Go-Getter from Byron Shah on Vimeo.

A couple of days ago someone posted on my myspace that one of my photos reminded her of "The go-getter". I had no idea about the film, I looked for it and I watched it this afternoon. It's really great, the photography is amazing ( I love how the sun is so present in the film) and it has 3 of my favorite actors in it: Zooey Deschanel, Jena Malone and Lou Taylor Pucci.

Yesterday we did a kind of " day road trip" haha, not as interesting as the one in the movie but it was kinda nice, I may develop the roll by the end of the week.

3 comments:

Iván Avello said...

tienes que hacer el blog bilingüe!! jaja

maeve said...

i´m back honey.

x

maeve said...

Quién va para ponfe del Cubic?
Vas a asistir al summer freakland?
quiero verte pronto igorín, a ver si pasamos las fiestas de begoña como el año pasado...vas a venir a buscar piso en verano no?
por cierto te puse en mis favs. o lo que sea. me estoy armando un lío cojonudo, hacía mucho tiempo que no andaba por aquí...aaa!